7 Best Hemp Socks Brands
You and I know hemp is the perfect material for underwear, no matter whether you’re partial to hemp boxers or hemp thongs. But did you know hemp also makes for incredible socks? That’s right, hemp socks reign supreme when it comes to comfort and durability.
There are so many benefits to wearing one of the most sustainable fabrics on your feet. Hemp is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so you’ll fight off the nasties without the use of harmful chemicals or harsh additives. Plus, hemp is super breathable and wicks moisture, perfect for staying comfy and cool all day long. And that’s not even all the hemp clothing benefits you’ll get from wearing hemp socks!
So there’s just one problem: where on earth are you meant to find the best hemp socks? No need to worry! I’ve put together a list of my favorite hemp sock brands. Whether you prefer a crew cut or ankle cut, a wild pattern or a subdued shade, there’s a brand you’re sure to love listed below.
7 Best Hemp Socks Brands
(table of contents)
1. KIND HEMP CO.
Not only does Kind Hemp Co make hemp socks in a variety of gorgeous shades, but they also help enrich the hemp community. For every pair of organic hemp socks purchased, they donate one dollar to a local hemp farmer. So you can be kind to the earth and the American hemp economy at the same time!
If you’re into low-key colors and classic styles, Kind Hemp Co is the brand for you. All of their organic hemp socks are available in both single packs and packs of three!
- Patterns & colors: Ankle socks are available in white, gray, and black. The crew socks come in eight stunning yet muted shades, from red to lavender to turquoise.
- Cut: Both ankle socks and crew socks are available.
- Fabric blend: 51% Organic Hemp, 38% Organic Cotton, 11% Spandex.
Rob Jungmann started Jungmaven to counteract deforestation and raise awareness about the positive environmental impact of growing hemp. Now that’s a cause I can get behind!
This brand makes a wide variety of sock cuts and patterns. They’ve got something for every kind of personal style, from hippy-dippy tie-dye to edgy checkerboard patterned hemp socks.
- Patterns & colors: Comes in checkerboard print, dip-dye tie-dye, town & country, and classic solid colors. Each pattern comes in a variety of colors, you’ll never be bored!
- Cut: All patterns are cut crew style.
- Fabric blend: 45% Hemp, 35% Organic Cotton, 15% Polyamide, 5% Spandex.
Hemptopia prioritizes style and comfort just as much as they do sustainability. It’s no wonder then that their classic hemp socks are widely adored. Just check out those 5-star ratings! And you can feel good knowing your socks from Hemptopia are made completely fair trade.
- Patterns & colors: Available in a natural shade and black, as well as a hemp leaf pattern for a more tongue-in-cheek look.
- Cut: All styles come in crew cut.
- Fabric blend: 45-51% hemp, 35-38% Organic Cotton, 15% Nylon and 5% Spandex.
4. HEMP AUTHORITY
Hemp Authority makes hemp socks that are both classic and a little funky, so you can have all your bases covered with this brand. Their sustainable efforts don’t stop at their socks; Hemp Authority’s packing materials are made of recycled materials, as well.
If you want the best of both worlds, check out their knit hemp socks. They’re heavy enough to keep your toes warm in the cold, but the loose knit makes them breathable enough for warm seasons, too.
- Patterns & colors: Varying natural shades including a subtle green, blue, and white. My favorite has to be the hemp pineapple socks. That’s right, hemp socks printed with pineapples.
- Cut: Available in both crew and ankle cut.
- Fabric blend: 60% cotton, 35% hemp, 5% spandex.
5. UNITED BY BLUE
The SoftHemp sock is part of United By Blue’s effort to be more eco-friendly and source from more sustainable fabrics besides just organic cotton. Their organic hemp socks come in a small and large size to accommodate men’s and women’s feet of all sizes.
I think these socks are some of the cutest on this list. My favorite is the tan option, which is actually multicolored and comes emblazoned with a bison roaming through mountains. Come on, how great is that?
- Patterns & colors: Choose from nine incredible patterns in a variety of base shades, from mustard to navy to forest green.
- Cut: All socks come in a crew style fit.
- Fabric blend: 35% cotton, 33% nylon, 31% hemp, 1% spandex.
6. THE EARTH MODE
The Earth Mode was built to serve “yoga loving happy hippies.” And I think that’s the perfect way to describe their boho, earthy sock line. They’ve got a few different color options, all made with natural dyes.
Socks from The Earth Mode come in packs of four. An added bonus: each pack comes with a reusable bag to carry them in!
- Patterns & colors: Hemp socks womens come in orange and blue tones. Hemp socks mens are available in gray and varying natural shades.
- Cut: All colors come crew cut.
- Fabric blend: 42% Hemp, 38% Organic Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Elastane.
This hemp sock brand has some of the funkiest hemp socks available, and I’ve gotta say, I’m really into it. Their styles for men and women are all super cool.
Because they have so many patterns, I have a tough time choosing a favorite. I have to say though, I’ve got my eye on the Shine pattern by Paula Duro in particular.
- Patterns & colors: Choose from a variety of hemp socks mens and women's styles, including weed leaf print, abstract art prints, and funky animal prints.
- Cut: Most prints come in a crew sock cut, with two styles made in an ankle cut.
- Fabric blend: 55% Hemp, 43% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex.
CONCLUSION: 7 BEST HEMP SOCKS BRANDS
What in particular would you like to see from WAMA hemp socks if we were to launch them? What would be most important to you when looking to purchase hemp socks? Any other suggestions?